UnitApp Terms of Service
By using the UnitApp web site ("Service"), a service of UnitApp Holding BV ("UnitApp"), you are agreeing to be bound by the following terms and conditions ("Terms of Service").
UnitApp reserves the right to update and change the Terms of Service from time to time without notice. Any new features that augment or enhance the current Service, including the release of new tools and resources, shall be subject to the Terms of Service. Continued use of the Service after any such changes shall constitute your consent to such changes. You can review the most current version of the Terms of Service at any time at: http://www.UnitApp.nl/tos.html Violation of any of the terms below will result in the termination of your Account without notice. While UnitApp prohibits such conduct and Content on the Service, you understand and agree that UnitApp cannot be responsible for the Content posted on the Service and you nonetheless may be exposed to such materials. You agree to use the Service at your own risk.
- You must be 13 years or older to use this Service.
- You must be a human. Accounts registered by "bots" or other automated methods are not permitted.
- You must provide your legal full name, a valid email address, and any other information requested in order to complete the signup process.
- You are responsible for maintaining the security of your account and password. UnitApp cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage from your failure to comply with this security obligation.
- You are responsible for all Content posted and activity that occurs under your account (even when Content is posted by others who have access to your account).
- You may not use the Service for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. You must not, in the use of the Service, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws).
Payments and Refund Terms
- Once the UnitApp order email is confirmed the order is placed.
- You will receive an invoice when you recieve the design. UnitApp will only proceed with production after payment of that invoice in full.Client has two weeks to supply UnitApp with materials needed to design the app. If UnitApp did not recieve any matrials within this period UnitApp will design the app without client matrials. Invoice wiil be send upon completion of the design and must be paid in full. Production will begin thereafter.
- The hosting/service fee will be charged for the duration of 12 months in advance. This fee is based on a fair use policy on data traffic of our hosting offered. Data traffic is unlimited, but extreme data traffic (more than 10 times of average data traffic normal to our average use of our mobile applications in use) is prohibited. Hosting fees are paid in advance and are non-refundable.
- The Service is non-refundable. In order to treat everyone equally, no exceptions will be made.
- All fees are exclusive of all taxes, levies, or duties imposed by taxing authorities, and you shall be responsible for payment of all such taxes, levies, or duties, excluding only United States (federal or state) taxes.
- UnitApp will do whatever possible to get Apple to approve your application, we do not and cannot guarantee acceptance. If your application is denied by Apple you may cancel your account, however there are no refunds under any circumstances.
Cancellation and Termination
- You are solely responsible for properly canceling your account. Account cancellation requests must be submitted in writing to email@example.com Cancellations by phone or sent to any other email address will not be considered valid.
- All of your Content will be deleted from the Service upon cancellation. This information cannot be recovered once your account is cancelled.
- UnitApp, in its sole discretion, has the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of the Service, or any other UnitApp service, for any reason at any time. Such termination of the Service will result in the deactivation or deletion of your Account or your access to your Account, and the forfeiture and relinquishment of all Content in your Account.
- UnitApp reserves the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
Modifications to the Service and Prices
- UnitApp reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Service (or any part thereof) with or without notice.
- Prices of all Services, including but not limited to any monthly subscription plan fees to the Service, are subject to change at any time, with or without notice. Notice may be provided at any time by posting the changes to the UnitApp Site (www.UnitApp.com, .de, .co.uk, .nl, .es) or the Service itself.
- UnitApp shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
- From time to time, UnitApp may issue an update to the UnitApp application which may add, modify, and/or remove features from the application. These updates may be pushed out automatically with little or no notice, although UnitApp will do everything in its power to notify you in advance of an upcoming update, including details on what the update includes.
Copyright and Content Ownership
- We claim no intellectual property rights over the material you provide to the Service. Your profile and materials uploaded remain yours. However, by using UnitApp to create your iPhone Application, you agree to allow others to view and share your Content.
- UnitApp does not pre-screen Content, but UnitApp and its designee have the right (but not the obligation) in their sole discretion to refuse or remove any Content that is available via the Service.
- The look and feel of the Service is copyright UnitApp Holding BV All rights reserved. You may not duplicate, copy, or reuse any portion of the HTML/CSS or visual design elements without express written permission from UnitApp.
- By using the Service, you warrant that you have full right and ownership of any and all copyrighted material you upload to, or distribute through, the Service.
- You shall be solely responsible for securing and paying for all digital delivery licenses, mechanical licenses, any public performance licenses, synchronization licenses and any other licenses from all copyright owners (or their agents) required in connection all Content selected by you for use in connection with the UnitApp application.
- Your use of the Service is at your sole risk. The Service is provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis.
- Technical support is only available through community forums or paid for phone support.
- You understand that UnitApp uses third party vendors and hosting partners to provide the necessary hardware, software, networking, storage, and related technology required to run the Service.
- You must not modify, adapt or hack the Service or modify another website so as to falsely imply that it is associated with any other UnitApp service.
- You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of the Service, use of the Service, or access to the Service without the express written permission by UnitApp.
- We may, but have no obligation to, remove Content and Accounts containing Content that we determine in our sole discretion are unlawful, offensive, threatening, libelous, defamatory, pornographic, obscene or otherwise objectionable or violates any party's intellectual property or these Terms of Service.
- Verbal, physical, written or other abuse (including threats of abuse or retribution) of any UnitApp customer, employee, member, or officer will result in immediate account termination.
- You understand that the technical processing and transmission of the Service, including your Content, may be transferred unencrypted and involve (a) transmissions over various networks; and (b) changes to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices.
- By using the Service, you expressly consent to us building your app on multiple platforms and multiple phone operating systems, even if those platforms and phone operating systems are not available today.
- If your app is built using the UnitApp provisioning file or published under the UnitApp or UnitApp brand, you agree that UnitApp has the right to the following, with or without notice, at any time and for any reason:
- Remove app from publication
- Modify the description or other characteristics or features of your app
- Publicize your app and your brand
- You must not upload, post, host, or transmit unsolicited email, SMSs, or "spam" messages.
12. You must not transmit any worms or viruses or any code of a destructive nature.
13. UnitApp does not warrant that:
- The Service will meet your specific requirements
- The Service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free
- The results that may be obtained from the use of the Service will be accurate or reliable
- The quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you through the Service will meet your expectations, and
- Any errors in the Service will be corrected.
- You expressly understand and agree that UnitApp shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses (even if UnitApp has been advised of the possibility of such damages), resulting from:
- The use or the inability to use the Service
- The cost of procurement of substitute goods and services resulting from any goods, data, information or services purchased or obtained or messages received or transactions entered into through or from the Service
- Unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions or data
- Statements or conduct of any third party on the Service
- Or any other matter relating to the Service.
- User understands that any Apps created in UnitApp is through their own volition and therefore indemnify and hold harmless UnitApp and its parent company UnitApp Holding BV and all its subsidiaries, employees, and any agent acting on their behalf from any and all liabilities, claims, demands, or personal injury, including death that may be sustained, due to or relating in any way but not limited to copy right infringement, fraudulence, or trademark violation by way of creating and/or using of any apps created by UnitApp.
- The failure of UnitApp to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the Terms of Service shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. The Terms of Service constitutes the entire agreement between you and UnitApp and govern your use of the Service, superseding any prior agreements between you and UnitApp (including, but not limited to, any prior versions of the Terms of Service).
- Questions about the Terms of Service should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org